Last Updated on 19 August 2023
Context: Every Thursday(ish) I play D&D online (we're actually using the SWADE system for this campaign) with some friend. The setting is entirely homebrew (both DM and players worked to create the world before playing). I play an iron being (not a robot) known as an Ironing. His name is Claden and he is a Varaq, responsible for obtaining variables, measurements, metrics, and statistics of all sorts which he will input into the "great machine," an all knowing device. These are notes from Claden's perspective while we play.
- Picking up at the gnomish department of communicable diseases. We were in isolation for an entire week. I took a large amount of data on all of the daily actions of my party members
- I spent the entire time buffing myself from a dull grey to almost a mirror finish
- The gnomes burned the village that the disease had originated in.
- We traveled to the blood bank for Bashir – Ferenix was not allowed in. Bashir prefers the blood of Trunx.
- We are chartering a boat to the hole made by the calamity. We found a group of Trunxian Merchants
- We have arrived at the hole.
- The hole has not had any crazy anomalies or anything of that sort.
- We purchased parachutes from some elves, They also tried selling us teleporters. The activation word is “Oom”. Their company is “Precision Artifacts”, and they call them “Translocation Tiles”.
- The hole is swarming with Skoocum
- There is also an Ironing. He gives me data on the soil measurements, and the stability of the hole.
- We came upon a few Strix, and they’re forming a plan to fill in the sink hole. They’d need us to kill a massive beast in the underdark. A Thunder lizard. They had given us a magical dagger for penetrating their hide. In addition, some bombs, sleeping powder, wand of polymorph, and electricity resistance potions.
- Their names are Oricus & Cinnamon