Last Updated on 19 August 2023
Context: Every Thursday(ish) I play D&D online (we're actually using the SWADE system for this campaign) with some friend. The setting is entirely homebrew (both DM and players worked to create the world before playing). I play an iron being (not a robot) known as an Ironing. His name is Claden and he is a Varaq, responsible for obtaining variables, measurements, metrics, and statistics of all sorts which he will input into the "great machine," an all knowing device. These are notes from Claden's perspective while we play.
- The pass phase rotates every 5 days. There’s 3 days left of this phrase: Fuzzy Pickels. We left one of our teleportation stones with the guards.
- We are headed North West towards the river. We may come close to the Observer
- We are rowing across the River – with Plume flying and carrying a rope
- I immediately fell fell into the water. I was buffeted by the river and small debris. I resolved to walk across as others rowed. A giant rock hurdled towards me, which I deflected with my shield. Our boat capsized as I got accosted by a river snake.
- As we walked through the swamp, we encountered a gnome with giant ants fighting a large fungus-thing. We killed the fungus thing – but the gnome immediately betrayed us – looking for our loot
- Bashir went down with severe damage to his lungs.
- The thief made away with Bashir’s gold as he stealthed away and the ants continued to attack.